Postponement Update May 24th, 2020

Hey Everyone,

Hopefully we will be able to finalize something soon. With the continued uncertainty of Covid-19 and New York State’s social distancing policy, we will be monitoring the situation through the end of June before making a decision on how to best more forward with our event.

If it appears that social distancing policies still prohibit large group gatherings as we continue the opening process, we would then proceed with the Spring Event as a “streaming event”, showing it live on the internet. Follow updates as they are posted on Any persons who may still be holding on to sold or unsold tickets are asked to turn them in ASAP. We still have a waiting list for persons hoping to purchase tickets.

We know many people still look forward to attending the event, however the health and safety of our supporters and our members is most important. In either case however, as per New York State gaming regulations, winners need not be present to win.

We hope to provide you more information including a final date as that becomes available. As always, feel free to reach out to your normal ticket seller with any questions.

Thank you and stay safe!

The Spring Event Committee